This topic is endorsed by TMSC Consulting SVCS, LLC Management & Leadership by Tres Mali Scott, M.Ed., M.S., Ph.D. (ABD), American Theorist.
Why would we train other countries in socio-economic and international decision-making? The U.S. has exported millions of dollars in aid for HIV/AIDS, international hunger, and disaster relief. The U.S. has also requested of the United Nations, more input from other countries to deal with these international issues. Many of the countries needed to assist in the international decision-making process, need effective tools to make decisions that are valued.
The U.S. must also make agreements, that, to do not violate human rights. The history of racism in the U.S. shows it is known what you are doing because it was done before.
The reasons for ®TMSC’s International Training Process:
- When you disseminate the information you know what they know.
- The training country assists in maintaining power and control over the military, socio-economic, and diplomatic decision-making.
- This allows the training country to develop a positive relationship and influence on the country being trained.
- This allows the training country to reduce the amount of funding and resources & spent on these countries.
- This increases the training countries influence on international voting.