Holidays are an excellent time to build & improve employee and student relationships!
This title is endorsed by TMSC Consulting SVCS, LLC Management & Leadership Division by Tres Mali Scott, Management Theorist & Who’s Who Of Professionals in Management since 2000.
Recommendations to reduce civilian injury due to terrorism, para-terrorism, and extremist group activities:
- Define the religious practices that are violent enough to appear as an “act of war” or “armed conflict” as such to ensure International law intervention for civilian populations.
- It is recommended that the Global Military alliances with the United Nations and The Vatican are named as Superior Powers or Supreme Powers. (Vatican City is a Supreme Soft Power that has the capacity to discern International Humanarian Law issues).
- It is recommended that the aforementioned alliances and powers are recognized defined, listed and then re-listed every five years to remain accurate, specific, and certain.
This title is endorsed by TMSC Consulting SVCS, LLC Management & Leadership Division by Tres Mali Scott, Management Theorist, Member of Who’s Who of Professionals in Management since 2000.
There are two types of power, hard power and soft power.
Hard Power is considered:
- armed forces,
- economic pressure or sanctions,
- assassinations and
- other forms of intimidation
Soft Power is defined by Joseph Nye and includes:
- Debates on cultural values,
- dialogues on ideology,
- the attempt to influence through good example and
- appeal of commonly accepted human values.
A Power’s type of force or influence can be:
- Global Power,
- Major Power or
- Middle Power.
Charles W. Freeman, Jr. states that power is a capacity to direct the decisions & actions of others. The names of the powers that are defined by capacity are:
- Super Power-Great Power+Mobility of Power,
- Great Power-Strong political, cultural, & economic influence,
- Regional Power-exercise influence within Region, and
- Middle Power-second tier influence.
What is “Power” according to International Relations? According to International Relations, Power is defined by:
- Power is a goal,
- The Power to influence and control can be and is measured,
- The Power has had victory in conflict,
- The Power has attainment of security, and
- The Power to control resources and capabilities.
Look at the world as an organization. The organizational leadership of the world includes “degrees of world power”. The Degrees of Powers of the world are super, great, regional, and middle. These powers are defined as:
- A Super Power has the abilities of a Great Power plus a great power of mobility of the power.
- A Great Power has strong political, cultural, and economic influence across the world (1st tier).
- A Regional Power exercises influence & power within region (1st tier).
- A Middle Power is a 2nd tier influential state that could not be defined as a great power.
International Relations identifies——-
The Super Powers:
- The British Empire
- The Soviet Union
- The United States
- Vatican City
The Great Powers:
- United Kingdom
The Regional Powers:
- South Africa
This title is endorsed by TMSC Consulting SVCS, LLC Management & Leadership Division by Tres Mali Scott, M.Ed., M.S., Ph.D. (ABD), Pulitzer Center Citizen Journalist 2nd & 3rd Place & Experts 123 The Questions and Answers Encyclopedia Entry
Originally, logistics was a science of movement, supplying, and maintenance of military forces in the field, this includes finances, as well as, distribution. Logistics is also used by organizations to manage the flow of materials.
This military science of procuring, maintaining, and transporting materials, personnel, and facilities is also considered time related positioning of resources.
Like in Logistical Engineering, Internet Logistics is to create “people systems”‘ human resource management, providing manpower——-writing, editing, photography, film making, and systems management personnel for online Internet products and services.
Internet Logistics classifies the Internet’s services in a stellar manner, using spectral characteristics for services, information, online personnel, or products, forming constellations, referring to the grouping of these stellar services, information, online personnel, or products, in configurations that are known as marketing tools, even though they may not be close to one another, but are of the same kind or of the same size (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usertalk:Tmscott2 ).
Good Internet Logistics must include:
- high reliability, availability, and maintainability of——-
- wireless services, accurate information, the dissimation of information,safety, security, products, and services
- with precise results of the other requirements as defined for each Internt Logistical project. For example, gathering statistics, Internet polls, surveys, number of response requirements.
The phrase “Internet Logistics” was coined by Tres Mali Scott in early 2011 for TMSC Consulting Services, LLC’s Management & Leadership Division.
Internet Logistics is to:
Manage cost predictions, deterioration, consumption, and future demand of writers, editors, photographers, film makers, topics, wireless services,online systems, personnel, products & services, and the dissimation of information for advertising, articles, products, services, & information.
Tres Mali Scott
Internet Logistics develops formulas for balancing cost reduction, stablizing deteroration & consumption, predicting & managing future demands for financial success with online professions, fields,or vocations.
®TMSC’s International Diplomatic Communication Skills are the first step and a key component in international training and leadership. What countries communicate to one another establishes the relationship and tone of interaction throughout any process, event, or training. The more amiable the countries, the better the relationship and smoother the processes are. ®TMSC’s International Communication Skills:
- “What Happened?” Discuss and explain the situation.
- What do you thing/feel about the situation?
- How does the situation affect your country?
- How does the situation effect the international community?
- What are the simplest solutions to the problem?
- What are the most complex solutions to the problem?*
*The more complex the solution the more likely supervision or limited supervision will occur.