Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years) was conducted by:
Tres Mali Scott, M.Ed., M.S., Ph.D. (ABD) Lead Researcher and Observation Manager Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years). Attended Langston University, Langston Oklahoma (HBCU)
Derek Henry Secondary Researcher and Grassroots Field Supervisor Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years). Attended Clark-Atlanta University Atlanta, Georgia (HBCU):
First Aid and CPR Certified
TMSC Consulting Services, LLC Public Consulting (Research, Publishing, Parenting, Counseling, Education, Substance Abuse (Drugs & Alcohol), Management & Leadership, Health & Beauty, Public Safety (Para-terrorism research and theory), Audio and Video Media Company.
TMSC Consulting SVCS, LLC P.O. Box 2849 Beverly Hills, CA 90213
The Purpose of the Publication:
The purpose of publishing Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years) is to enlighten the general world population about the use of social structures that move an individual, group, organization, community, or society from “Freedom” to “Restrictions and Control” through social interactions.
Since the 1970s, China has participated in exports that import to the United States and other countries. For this reason, in recent decades, China is looked upon as a capitalist society. But, due to wages and slave labor style employment, the social structure is still considered Communist.
The Purpose of the Longitudinal Research Study:
Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years) is published by TMSC Consulting Services, physically conducted by The Writings of African-Americans®, and named by TMSC International®.
This longitudinal research study’s purpose is to graph through information (data), charts, and tables the process of social interactions that move individuals, groups, organizations, communities, or societies from “Freedom” to “Restrictions and Control” and is reported in the Results and Recommendations Sections of Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years).
The Longitudinal Research Study Time Period:
Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years):
1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years)
Tres Mali Scott 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years) Lead Researcher and Observation Manager, Crisis Reporter Best Blogs 2010 Blogged in Crisis Reporting by Tres Mali Scott
Derek Henry 1988 – 2015 A.D. (27 years) Secondary Researcher and Grassroots Field Supervisor SSPORTSS Mag!®
The subjects of Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years) include Law Enforcement, individuals, businesses, and Churches in the following states of the United States of America:
- New Mexico
- Washington, D.C.
- Washington State
And the Country of Mexico:
Tres Mali Scott, all aforementioned.
Derek Henry, * (starred).
Definition of the Longitudinal Research Study Terms:
- Capitalism– is from the mid-19th Century during the Industrial Revolution. Capitalism is a socioeconomic system in which trade, industry, and the means of production is predominantly privately or individually owned and operated for profit. Not Government run and does include and allow charity. This implies that private ownership leads to profit for the owner. The word Capitalism is commonly used as a term for the United States of America’s “Socio-economic Social Class System”. As a result of importing and exporting goods and services, forms of capitalism exist in every country. In Great Britain it is considered the Socialist Party. True Capitalism is uncontrolled unregulated laissez-faire (freedom) and separation of state and economics.
- Capacity to Direct (Commonly Used Terms for Power)– 1. Super Power & Hegemon has Great Power+Mobility of Power, the term first applied to the British Empire, the United States, and the Soviet Union. 2. Great Power has strong political cultural and economic influence globally. 3. Regional Power exercises influence culturally and politically within the Region. 4. Middle Power is a second tier influence.
- Communism is from Latin “communist” meaning common, universal. Communism is the absence of social classes money and the state; as well as a social political and economic ideology and movement that aims to establish this social order. Communism is a socioeconomic system structured on common ownership of the means of production.
- Drug Abuser– And individual that uses substances that alter the mental, physical, and/or physiological processes in excess.
- Drug Addict- The individuals physical and/or physiological body processes are dependent upon a substance, wether chemical or natural.
- Drug Users- An individual that acquires street drugs as medical use (self-medicating behavior verses a legal Doctor medicating behavior). This is usually a taught behavior from the first need of medical care.
- Free Trade– The unrestricted purchase and sale of goods and services between countries without the imposition of constraints such as tariffs, duties, and quotas.
- Hard Power– a “hard power” has: 1. the ability to threaten, 2. Armed Forces, 3. the ability to apply Economic pressure or sanctions, 4. the ability to assassinate, and 5. other forms of intimidation.
- Hegemon (Hegemony)– is the political, economic, or military predominance or control of one state over others. The dominant state is known as the hegemon.
- International Regulations Literal Definition of Power– 1. Power is the goal, 2. The Power to influence and control can be and is measured, 3. The Power has had victory in conflict, 4. The Power has attainment of security, and 5. The Power to control resources and capabilities.
- Joined Group- The social group of members or individuals that are associated with one another, based on a “Group Level” view, with similarities and minimized differences. The “Group Level” similarities and differences list include:
- Sexual Orientation
- Marital Status
- Religious Preference
- Geographic Location
- Socioeconomic Status
- Legacy Caste– A historical social system which communities are separated into hereditary groups. A Legacy Based Caste.
- Longitudinal Research Study- A survey of correlational research that involves repeated observation of the same variables over long periods of time (a decade or more), through observations (observational study).
- Most- The longitudinal research study uses the term “most” meaning more than half of the described members or individuals.
- Para-terrorism– A person, group, or organization that uses high and low electronics and technology to intimidate for political gain.
- Parent Caste– A social class system that is determined at birth, you are what your parents are. If your parents are educated you are required to get educated,etc. Parent Based Caste.
- Phoenix Program (Vietamese-CChien dich Phung Hoang)– A Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) technique used during the Vietnam War to capture, convert, and kill the enemy through infiltration of the Viet Cong to neutralize capture, terrorism, torture, and assassination. As used in the United States of America today, this concept, mostly with drug use, the capture is a societal caste placed in a “hold group” forced to Government assistance that restricts ownership and citizen rights. Convert includes reduction of Legacy and Parent Caste rights that increases chances of family and parent rejection, loss of family and parent support, and loss of Legacy rights from heredity, due to differing values learned in the “societal caste hold” taking on values of a non-related group, which increases chances of an earlier death.
- Powers Type of Force or Influence: 1. Global Power (Superpower) & 2. Major Power ( In historical mentions, the term great power refers to the states that have strong political, cultural and economical influence over nations around them and across the world). 3. Middle Power (In international relations, a middle power is a sovereign state that is not a superpower or a great power, but still has large or moderate influence and international recognition. The concept of the “middle power” dates back to the origins of the European state system).
- Race Caste– The social structure is divided by heredity (Racism). Race Based Caste.
- Social Group– The members of individuals that gather together and commune (eat and/or drink) together.
- Socialism– is a social and economic system with social ownership of the means of production and co-operative management of the economy.Socialism differs in appearance from country-to-country and “social ownership” refers to: 1. cooperative enterprises, 2. common ownership, 3. state ownership, 4. citizen ownership of equity, or 5. any combination of these. A socialist economy is based on human needs, production for use and objects are valued by your use-value. Unlike capitalism, which is principle of production is for profit and accumulation of capital.
- Societal Caste– A social system were the groups are assigned at birth and does not consider personality (this implies it does not depend on heredity). Societal Based Caste.
- Socioeconomic Social Class System– Simply explained, it is a social structure based on an individuals own accomplishments, i.e. financial and educational. The United States of America’s Elementary, Middle School, and High School systems are free and this implies equal opportunity for employment and higher education.This socioeconomic social class system of the United States of America are the Upper Class, Middle Class, and Lower Class with their own subdivisions.
- The Upper Class- ownership, politics, and enhanced family life. Where taxes are set, it appears that per dollar, the Upper Class pays less taxes. The Upper Class is about 20% of the population.
- The Middle Class is the largest socioeconomic class in the United States of America, about 60%. The Middle Class is more likely to have a single family dwelling and carries most of the tax dollars for the country.
- The Lower Class is also about 20% of the population and lives below poverty, obtains most of the Social Services provided by the Government and Religious organization, and is less likely to obtain a higher education.
- Soft Power– is defined by Joseph Nye and includes: 1. debates on cultural values, 2. dialogues on ideology, 3. the attempt to influence through good example, and 4. appeal of commonly accepted human values.
- Spy Type Activity– An agent sent to gain information, mostly secret and top-secret.
Method of the Longitudinal Research Study
Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years) is published by TMSC Consulting Services G.N.S. #4789 and was physically conducted by The Writings of African-Americans® Best Blogs 2010 Blogged in Crisis Reporting by Tres Mali Scott (DBA) G.N.S. Press #4789.
All observations of Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years) were made of Law Enforcement, individuals, businesses, and Churches in public areas in the following states of the United States of America:
- New Mexico
- Washington, D.C.
- Washington State
And the Country of Mexico:
Tres Mali Scott, all aforementioned.
Derek Henry, * (starred).
Law Enforcement, individuals, business, and Churches were informed that observation of behavior was occurring:
“I’m watching.”, *”I am observing people’s behavior.”
Tres Mali Scott, all aforementioned Derek Henry , * (starred)
As an Independent/Free Press Agent, TMSC Consulting Services G.N.S. Press #4789, Law Enforcement, individuals, businesses, and Churches observed are not and will not be released as a named entity, agent, individual, or organization.
Type of Research:
Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years) is a longitudinal research study by an Independent/Free Media Company TMSC Consulting Services G.N.S. Press #4789 that is Descriptive and Qualitative.
The Longitudinal Research Study’s Information (data) Collection Process:
The information (data) provided by Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years) was collected through :
- Observations of drug users, abusers, and addicts.
- Joining social groups of drug users, abusers, and addicts.
- Mimicking joined group members behaviors.
- Participating in community social services activities that the joined group members requested and reminded to attend.
- Visiting the joined group members during holidays.
- Observations of social interactions during structured activities and served meals.
- Communications life history conversations.
- Oral assessment of reading, math, and manners.
- Structured interview questions through conversations and communication.
- Follow-up oral assessments (evaluating consistency).
- Follow-up structured interview questions (evaluating consistency).
- Follow-up communication – life history conversations (evaluating consistency).
- Observations of Law Enforcement brutality.
- Observations of Law Enforcement pursutes.
- Observations of Law Enforcement harassment.
- Observations of Law Enforcement crowd control.
- Observations of Law Enforcement questionings.
- Observations of Law Enforcement Racism.
- Observations of Law Enforcement shopping.
- Observations of Law Enforcement searches.
- Observations of Law Enforcement enforcing search warrants.
- Observations of increase in use of force between 1987 – 2015 by Law Enforcement due to increase in terrorist and para-terrorist activity.
- Observations of socialization in public school setting of students, faculty, and staff.
- Observations of socialization of college students, faculty, and staff.
- Observations of individuals in various work settings.
The Reporting of the Longitudinal Research Study’s Information (data) Collected:
The information (data) provided by Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years) is reported by descriptions of observations, oral assessments, and structured oral interviews obtained through observation, communication, and conversations in the Results and Recommendations.
The Results of the Longitudinal Research Study
The results of the general observations from the longitudinal research study include:
- During the use of the Phoenix Program Law Enforcement harassment increases.
- The most obvious uses of Communism in the United States of Americas is structured like the Vietnam Phoenix Program.
- Many immigrant groups live in communities together that come form Communist countries.
- These immigrant groups are less likely to participate in inter-racial relationships and/or marriage.
- Many socialist exclude lower social classes from activities and marriages.
- The Societal Caste group may influence judgement, but does not provide the same support as the Legacy Caste.
- That each state has differing values for a Societal Caste, Parent Caste, Race Caste, and Legacy.
- OPEC, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries is a financial organization and not considered a soft or hard Power.
- Communist countries are more likely to be investigated for Human Rights violations (peace time) and/or International Humanitarian Law violations (war-time).
- Communist also participate in terrorist and para-terrorist activity, as well as, historically best known for spy type activity.
- The European sense of “social class” in American Society include:
- Type of occupation
- The United States of America is Capitalist the socioeconomic system includes:
- Rich (upper class),
- Middle class,
- Poor (lower class), and
- Includes welfare benefits, taxes, and small businesses (less than 50 employees).
- Capitalism is the economic structure many countries considered capitalist may not have some the military capability to be considered a Super Power, Great Power, Regional Power, or Middle Power.
- When emphasizing welfare and Government control, this is more Communist than Socialist.
- Types of the Phoenix Program are being used by Communist groups in the United States of America. From free trade and employment—-to—-Societal Caste (placed in a conversion hold group)—-to—-Governmental control (social services, welfare, Government controlled Medical care) participating in personal ownership is limited, housing rules do not allow visitors in the Government dwellings, etc.
An Example of A Process From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism The Socialization Process
1.Capitalism 2. Capture 3. Convert 4. Kill
1. Employment and Financial Freedom
2. Lost Financial Freedom Mental Health Diagnosis/Crime
3. Joined Group Values differ from personal values
4. Old Values and Beliefs lost. Interactions with social classes differing from personal Social Class. Lost Financial Freedom, Support, Differing Values increase death rate.
1. Usually Parent Caste, Legacy Caste, Race Caste
2. Societal Caste
3. Societal Caste
4. Parent Caste Rejection, Failure in Legacy Caste, Acceptance of Differing Values in Societal Caste.
During Soviet Union reign
- Eastern Europe
- East Germany
- South Yemen
- Soviet Union
Currently Only Five Considered Communist Countries-Government Control
- China Declared by Mao Zedong since 1949
- Cuba Fidel Castro since 1961
- Laos Official name Lao Peoples Democratic Republic since 1975
- North Korea since 1948
- Vietnam since 1976
The Common element in all these countries
- Human Rights investigations.
- Human Rights violations.
- International Humanitarian Law investigations.
- International Humanitarian violations.
The term “socialist” is supported by the Soviet Union and appears as a “Road to Communism”. What the international community terms as a “communist” may literally be “Socialist”.
Countries with a Constitutional Reference to Socialism
- Peoples Republic of Bangladesh
- Cooperative Republic of Guyana
- Republic of India
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Portuguese Republic
- Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
- United Republic of Tanzania
Countries with a Historical Constitutional Reference to Socialism
- Denmark – Socialist, includes welfare, taxes, small business 70% with less than 50 employees.
- Finland – Communist, world’s best education is free with meals, the literacy rate is 100%.
- Netherlands -Socialist, mostly a free market economy, socialist welfare system remains and is very organized.
- Canada Socialist, mostly a free market economy, very extensive welfare system with free health and medical care, one of the best five countries to live in by the United Nations and Human Development Index (HDI) rankings.
- Sweden – Communist, much Governm ent intervention and control, national economy and one of the best welfare systems in the world, not a member of the European Union.
- Ireland – Socialist, one of the best welfare systems in the world: 25% of Ireland’s GDP goes towards welfare, compared to 15% of America’s, it is high (Ireland’s unemployment checks pay better).
- New Zealand – Capitalist (looks somewhat Socialist), Free market by extensive welfare system housing unemployment, health, child care, and education.
- Belgium – Capitalist (looks somewhat Socialist), social security, pensions, welfare system considered a burden.
Range of Individual Independence Exerted by a Governmental Structure
Most Restrictions Least Restrictions
- Communism 2. Socialism 3. Capitalism
- No Free Trade 2. Limited Free Trade 3. Free Market & Trade
China___ U.S. Free Market___
Republic of Russia___
1.Communism 2. Socialism 3. Capitalism
- Communism: values Restrictions and Control, Imports/Exports for Commerce.
- Socialism: values some Free Trade, Welfare and Government Support.
- Capitalism: values a Free Market, Free Trade, Profit, Freedom, and Social Services.
Categorization of Major Countries Governmental Structure
Capitalist Countries Socialist Countries Communist Countries
- Germany Denmark China 1949
- United States of America Finland Cuba 1961
- India Netherlands Laos 1975
- Japan Canada North Korea 1948
- Sweden Vietnam 1976
- New Zealand
Current Country Declarations
The Founding Members September 1960 (Five Countries)
- Islamic Republic of Iran
- Saudi Arabia
Later Joined Members
- Qatar (1961)
- Indonesia (1962)
- Libya (1962)
- United Arab Emirates (1967)
- Algeria (1969)
- Nigeria (1971)
- Ecuador (1973)
- Gabon (1975)
- Angola (2007)
- Ecuador – Suspended membership from December 1992 to October 2007.
- Gabon – Terminated membership in 1995.
- Indonesia – Suspended membership in 2009.
OPEC Statue Votes To Enter the Conference
- Founder Members with
- Three-Forth majority of Full Members
…any country with substantial net export of crude petroleum with fundamentally similar interests to those of member countries…
The goals of OPEC are exporting, resources, and profit, therefore it is not considered a Power of the world.
Most of the countries that participate in OPEC are not categorized as Socialist or Communist. It is still not assumed that they are Capitalist. There are other categories of Leadership for countries, for example Dictatorship.
Current Member Countries of OPEC
- Algeria (Socialist)
- Angola (Historical Reference Socialist)
- Iraq (Socialist)
- Libya (Historical Reference Socialist)
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
List of World Superpowers
Superpower Social Structure
- The British Empire Capitalist
- The Re-United Soviet Union Communist
- The United States of America Capitalist
- Vatican City Capitalist due to support of Free Trade and Human Rights.
List of World Powers
International Relations identifies the Super Powers, Great Powers, and Regional Powers.
Country Power Social Structure
- The British Empire (All Territories) Super Power Capitalist
- The Re-United Soviet Union Super Power Communist
- The United States of America Super Power Capitalist
- Vatican City Super Power Capitalist (Due to support of “Free Trade and Human Rights)
- China Great Power Communist
- France Great Power
- Germany Great Power Capitalist
- Italy Great Power
- Japan Great Power Capitalist
- Russia (After Break Up) Great Power Communist
- United Kingdom (European) Great Power Capitalist
- South Africa Regional Power
- Egypt Regional Power
- Israel Regional Power
- Brazil Regional Power
- Mexico Regional Power
- Indonesia Regional Power
That the United States of America’s Government does not and has not participated in forms of Socialism or Communism. The U.S. Government, during the Vietnam War supported the CIA’s Phoenix Program.
Recommendations From Special Report: TMSC International®’s Longitudinal Research Study: From Capitalism to Socialism to Communism A Socialization Process 1984 – 2015 A.D. (31 years)
- That Vatican city in Rome have an “Information Seat” at the United Nations to report Investigations and Results of Human Rights violations and International Humanitarian Law violations all at one time to all Nations.
- That countries monitor economics and laws to increase awareness of movement from one social structure to another.
- That individuals become aware of the Vietnam Phoenix Program, how it is implemented and it’s effects. This will increase an understanding of true Communism.
- Groups like the Pulitzer Center, Human Rights Watch, and Amnesty International keep current records of declared Capitalist, Communist, and Socialist Countries.
- Nursing Diagnosis Handbook Guide to Planning Care, Sixth Edition ISBM 0-323-02551-x 2004 Mosby Inc. USA St. Louis, Missouri Betty J. Ackley, MSN, Eds, RN & Gail B. Ladwig, MSN, RN, CHTP, HMC.
- Managing Organizations 1988 Merrill Publishing Company USA Columbus, Ohio Charles P. Pringle, Daniel F. Jennings, & Justin G. Longenecker.
- Understanding Human Behavior 1992 Holt USA Orlando, Florida James V. McConnell & Ronald P. Philpchalk.
- Counseling The Culturally Diverse Theory and Practice Fourth Edition 2003 John Wiley & Sons USA and Canada Derald Wing Sue & David Sue.
- Keeping The Love You Find A Personal Guide 1992 Atria Books USA Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.
- Mental Health Current Controversies 1999 Greenhaven Press, Inc. USA SanDiego, California Jennifer A Hurley, David Bender, Druno Leone, Brenda Staleup, Scott Barbour.
- Prevention Plus II Tools for Creating and Sustaining Drug-Free Communities 1989 DHHS Publication No. (ADM) 89-1649 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Public Health Services alcohol, Drug Abuse and Mental Health Administration.
- Prevention Plus III Assessing alcohol and Other Drug Prevention Programs at the School and Communith Level A Four-Step Guide to Useful Program Assessment 1991 USA DHHS Publication No. (ADM)91-1817 Jean Ann Linney & Abraham Wandersman Department of Psychology University of South Carolina.