®TMSC’s International Training Goal: To train other countries in socio-economic and international decision-making to regulate laws and participate in international decision-making (United Nations & NATO).
The most publicized example of the need for the “Key Components” of ®TMSC’s International Training Goal is the Bush Administration and the Panama Canel. As a world “Super-Power” the United States of America assist the United Nations and has major influence on NATO, resulting in a greater international policing responsiblity. To train other countries ®TMSC’s International Training Process is to:
- Identify “What Happened?” List the problem areas for training goals and learning objectives.
- Identify the learning methods and activities that best or are most effective in training for the specified area(s).
- Identify the learning materials and learning tools that best train or are most effective in training for the specified area(s).
- Identify the best or most effective methods of documenting the evidence of learning.
- Identify the best or most effective evaluation process that determine the effectiveness of the training-1. The effectiveness of the training, 2. The effectiveness of the: Management, Leadership, Supervision, &/or Administration.