Mighty As Nails! Nailwood®
Nailwood® International Nail Covering System is a natural wood based nail covering system that replaces Acrylic, Sculptured, Gel, Fiberglass, and Silk nail systems.
•Nailwood® reinforces nail stress points.
•Nailwood® maintains polish.
•Nailwood® grows out natural nails stronger.
•Nailwood® covers cracks.
•Nailwood® reduces breaking.
•Nailwood® is used to repair nails for natural manicure customers.
•Nailwood® is used as a nail covering, cap, or overlay for natural nails.
•Nailwood® is also used for artificial nails or nail extensions.
Mighty As Nails! Nailwood®
for Professional Use Only
Once I noticed that most of the people I know are not really loyal. This is not limited to friends or associates, this includes family. I am an “Emergency Response Person”. When something happened to people that would be considered negative, I assisted.
So I asked the Universe…
What makes people loyal?
I find answers in the Holy Bible and I read 2 Timothy 3:1-7:
- This know also that in the last days perilous times shall come
- For men shall be lovers of their own selves covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good
- Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God
- Having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof from such turn away
- For of this sort are they which creep into houses and lead captive silly women laden with sins led away with divers lusts
- Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
The Holy Bible acknowledges that it is their own behaviors that cause this, an ancient paranormal psychology (PNP) lesson.
From: TMSC Consulting SVCS’ World Affairs (Crisis Reporting) & Tres Mali
Each of these styles of decisions making leadership depend on:
- The amount of time for planning
- How much information the followers have
- How much input the followers have
Tell- in emergency situations- you do not have time to ask how someone feels about the situation. An example is a fire, earthquake, or other emergency situations.
Sell- this is usually used when a decision comes from upper and executive management, the individuals do not have input, and will have to follow the decision wether they like or agree or not.
Consult- this is usually used when there is time to plan for a situation, forecasting. The Leader consults with others, others that have enough information to help make the decision.
Join- this is usually used when the Leader and those consulted have enough information to both make the decision, the Leader is giving up all the control of the decision and is joining others to make the decision.
Scott-Christian, Tres M. (1998, 1999, 2000). Guthrie Job Corps Leadership Training Reference Guide. Guthrie Job Corps Center Counseling Department Leadership Training Program. Guthrie, Oklahoma.