*Standard of Writing for publishing your poetry, short stories, and articles.
- Your Own Original Work
- Plagiarism will result in the termination of your publishing relationship with TWOAA and TILPNP.
- No Adult Content
- No Hate Content
- No Profanity
- No Duplicate poems, short stories, or articles
- When poetry, short stories, or articles are from a topic listed with TWOAA, the content must be specific to the topic
- These standards include TWOAA postings, publishing’s, and discussion boards
- See your submissions to TWOAA as a poem, short story, or article worthy of publication in a journal
- Leave an email address for questions of any errors for correction and notification of submission status
- If questioned, response for publication is 5 working days
*Includes posts, comments, & pages (all content).
In the 21 Century the Internet is used for more than commercial business. The Internet is also used to educate. Not only with interactive curriculum for the elementary and secondary schools, but also for associates, undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees. The most important tools to start as an Internet student include:
- Computer Literate:
- Email Access, and
- Library Access
- (Library Card to check out books and emergency Computer Use!!!!!)
- Laptop or Desktop Computer with Audio and Video Access.
- Computer accessories:
- Printer or Printing Access, Microphone, earphones, mouse, camera, and external memory saving devices (for example: SDHC Memory Cards, Flash Disk USB Devices, Zip Drives).
- Correct Memory device storage capacity.
- Some devices may not store enough information to hold a doctorate level paper or the charts or graphs that some college and university work requires.
- Correct Laptop or Desktop Computer cords and connectors
- (for example: printer cables, Ethernet cords for internet connection, sync cords and cables for other devices to connect to your computer, and/or the adapters for correct connections).
- School & Office Supplies:
- Notebooks, pens, pencils, paperclips, erasers, stapler, & other office supplies used for school work.
- Travel Bag for on campus in class requirements:
- (Many programs require in class hours for graduation).
- Appropriate Business Clothes for on campus in class requirements.