History celebrations are an outstanding way to improve management-employee communication!
Again, remember to follow company rules, State & Federal Laws, and Union practices.
TMSC Emergency & Crisis Forcasting Table was developed to predict and explain activity internationally, nationally, or locally that may require the “Responisblity to Protect” principle. The Responsibility to Protect (RtoP or R2P) simply explained is:
A rule or belief governing behavior or a standard of supreme, independent authority over a geographic area, not a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or aviable only to one person or group of people. R2P prevents or halts:
- War crimes,
- Crimes against humanity, and
- Ethnic cleasing,
referring to mass atrocities.
A state (country) has the responsibility to protect its population, if unable, the International Community has responsibility to assist the state (country) by building its capacity.
The TMSC Emergency & Crisis Forcasting Table has a general list of questions to be answered:
- What have they done in the past?
- What were the results?
- What are they doing now?
- What affect or effect are they having?
Based on 1, 2, 3,& 4:
- What are the possible results or outcomes predicted or forcasted from 1, 2, 3, & 4.
- Para-terrorist activity,
- Terrorist activity,
- Biological Warfare,
- Governments under monitoring for suspected genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity, and ethnic cleasing.
- Assessment tool for Responsibility to Protect type situations (Individual Countries and Agencies).
|1a. Government, Sect, Leader, or Group||1b. History of Government, Sect, Leader, or Group||1c.Locations of past operations, 2c. activities or attacks & 3c. Results||1d. Predicted or known current locations of operations, 2d. current activity or attacks & 3d. explanations||1e. Predicted or known future activity or attacks & 2e. explanations|
|1a. Name of 1st Government, Sect, Leader, or Group||1b. Ethnic Heritage, Cultural &Religious Belief System||1c.Continents, Countries, States, Cities, Towns, Villages, Streets, Buildings, etc.2c. What have they done in the past? Where? 3c. What were the results?||1d. What are they possibly doing now? Where? 2d..What are they doing now? & Where? 3d. Why would they do that?||1e.What do you think they will do in the future? Where?2e. Why would they do that?|
This table can predict and explain trends of biological warfare based on past dieases and germs used, what they can cause in the future, why sects of terrorist groups attack and bomb at the times they do, and which groups, leaders, governments, or sects are more likely to attack civilians.
This title is endorsed by TMSC Consulting SVCS, LLC Management & Leadership Division by Tres Mali Scott, Management Theorist & Who’s Who Of Professionals in Management since 2000.
Recommendations to reduce civilian injury due to terrorism, para-terrorism, and extremist group activities:
- Define the religious practices that are violent enough to appear as an “act of war” or “armed conflict” as such to ensure International law intervention for civilian populations.
- It is recommended that the Global Military alliances with the United Nations and The Vatican are named as Superior Powers or Supreme Powers. (Vatican City is a Supreme Soft Power that has the capacity to discern International Humanarian Law issues).
- It is recommended that the aforementioned alliances and powers are recognized defined, listed and then re-listed every five years to remain accurate, specific, and certain.